Mr. Shashikant V. Shinde (M.A. B.Ed. D.S.M.)
Research scholar Training Officer (TPO)
Shashikant Shinde is Post graduate in Functional English ( Branch of Linguistics) and stood 3rd in order of Merit in Amravati University.He completed Bachelor in Education from Nagpur University. He has also completed a Diploma in School management as additional qualification in the field of management to his credit.He is perusing Ph.D. in English.He has special recognition from the Cambridge University for ESOL Examinations in TKT (Teacher’s Knowledge Test) and secured Band-2 in the Module – Lesson Planning and Use of Resources for Language Teaching.
He also has an experience of working as a Trainer for Communication from Call-One Mumbai. His specialized area is ‘Neutral Accent and Communication.’He has Total 12 Years Experience including Teaching and Administration.Trainings /Workshops/Seminars:
1. Provided training for ‘Foreign Language Acquisition at various institutions.
2. Conducted Workshop for Parents, Student’s and Teacher’s on CCE (continuous comprehension Evaluation) at various places in Amravati District) Provided Teacher’s Training on Teaching Methods and Implementation.
3. Attended CCE Workshop conducted by C.B.S.E. Attended English Language Conference at Nagpur and Amravati.
4. His has published a research paper on ICT and English Language Teaching in an International Journal THEMATICS “Sahitya Anand” Volume 01, Issue 12, March 2014, ISSN-2320-5075
5. He is working on publishing a book on educational issues.
6. Presently he is working at Dr. Sau. Kamaltai Gawai Institute Of Engineering and technology as ‘Training Officer’.