1. Invitations are sent to the companies/ organizations with relevant information and the Placement Performa.
2. Company/organization fills the Placement Performa and sends it to placement office, PEC Chandigarh, along with the possible dates for the visit.
3. The company receives confirmation from the Placement Office.
4. Company/organization conducts the Pre-Placement talk (PPT).
5. Willing students appear for the selection procedure which involves a written test/group discussion.
6. Short listed candidates appear for the personal interviews.
7. The Company/organization is required to furnish the final list of the selected students as soon as possible.
8. We register a job against the selected students and they may or may not be allowed to appear for other companies interviews as per placement policy.