1. Students/Parents/Guardians are specifically requested to note the below mentioned discipline rules and the code of conduct for the students of KGIET, Darapur.
2. It is imperative that the student attends classes from the day of opening to the last day of each term during the academic year.
3. Student must be regular in attendance for theory and practical classes. In case the attendance falls short of 75% for each, theory and practical, term will not be granted.
4. Student must submit the work assigned as per teaching Evaluation Components (TEC) & assignments and appear for the class tests scheduled in every subject with full preparation, for granting of term.
5. The student should complete all the term work such as Journals, Drawing Sheets, Workshop or any other assignment as per schedule.
6. Students must maintain punctuality while attending all the theory and practical classes.
7. Students must put-on college I-Card everyday without fail and attend the college in full college uniform on the specified days.
8. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against those students who fail to attend the tests, practical, tutorials or theory classes.
9. Student and parents should specially note that if the student fails to complete the term work regularly and to the entire satisfaction of the Head of the Department, his/her term will not be granted and will not be allowed to appear for the University examination.
10. The student should note that he/she are responsible to the authorities of the Institute not only for his/ her conduct in the premises of the Institute but also for his/her general behaviour outside.
11. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct within or outside the premises of the Institute, will make him/her liable for strict disciplinary action.
12. Student should not participate in any political and antisocial activities. Student should help in maintaining the buildings and the campus of the Institute clean and tidy.
13. In general, the student should behave politely and decently so as to enhance his/her own image and reputation of the KGIET, Darapur.
14. Any direct/indirect involvement or encouragement by a student leading to ragging or related activity will automatically result in expelling the student from the institute immediately without any consideration.